Monday, August 23, 2010

Update...

I just thought I would update you (the blog) on what is happening now. It is my last week in the States. It is Monday, and I leave Thursday morning for Israel. I have a ton of cleaning to do, along with everything else I have to do. But these past few weeks and months have been great!

I had my last day of work yesterday. I am actually a little sad that I am not going to be there anymore. It was a great job. I got to just sit around all day long and do whatever I wanted! Now, I have a couple days of packing, cleaning, and hanging out with friends and family before I leave for Israel.

I hope that I can stay in contact with people in the States while I'm in Israel. It's a 7 hour time difference, 10 hours for those of my friends on the west coast! But, I will try to make it a priority to keep contact. These people are my friends, after all :)

Next time I write, God willing, I will be in Israel. God bless!

No comments: