Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend, David and Anna got married. It was truly a great weekend. David has been my closest friend and brother for my whole life, and it was an honor to be there to see him marry another amazing person in Anna.

The whole weekend was fun. The bachelor party was on Thursday night (a truly memorable evening), and then a group of guys went to Dave and Busters on Friday night. The wedding was on Saturday, and then some of us went out to eat, back to Dave and Busters, and then just did spontaneous crazy things the rest of the night. The next day was a Tigers-Indians game, and then I went home. The next day, I went to hang out with the one and only Elizabeth Milian, and then had to come back to reality (babysitting and work). It was a great time!

One other upside was that I didn't hear too many "You're next" or "So how does it feel to be the last Van Hal to be married" comments! Seeing all my friends and family was great, but celebrating my brother's union with Anna made the whole weekend fun.

I'm very thankful that I have such a great family, and such a great brother in David! I'm so glad Anna is now a part of our family, and I look forward to seeing what they do together!

No comments: