Yes, I decided to make a blog. I have never liked blogging much, unless it is used to keep me in touch with friends and family. However, I decided to start this blog not for you, but for myself.
I have a tendency to get lazy. I don't necessarily get lazy in life, but rather in my love for my God. I often will learn these great lessons about life or love or happiness or what God is really like, only to forget them.
That really sucks.
So, that's the real reason I have started this blog. So I don't forget.
And along the way, I hope anyone who reads this will feel energized by what I have learned.
I'll leave with one question. It is because of this question that I have made this blog. In fact, I've made many changes in my life as of late because of this question.
Why do you (yes, you the reader) become lazy in your love and desire for God? What can you change in your life that will help you remember God?
Ok, so it was two questions. Get over it.
3 comments:
Umm..wow.
When I read why you made this blog I was like wow, I really need to start journaling because i feel the EXACT same way. Then I read the questions at the end and BAM it really got me thinking. Like it really hit me, and I needed to be asked that. So thank you very much!
The key word is lazy...good question! Very good question(s).
i feel like Carly and I tend to be on the same wavelength a lot.. and her comment along with your blog have raised the question in my heart and mind why do I tend to be so stubborn in pursuing God in all I do when I know He is the only one that will fulfill me?
thank you for this challange
Post a Comment