Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sigh

Nation, I am exhausted. Yesterday and today have just felt long and tiring. I worked both days at the pool. Basically, my job is sitting there making sure the right people are in the pool and that nothing harmful happens. Some days are very relaxing; others feel like babysitting a bunch of unruly kids. Today was one of the latter days.

I can't complain. It's a good job, and I'm thankful for it. I sometimes have to remind myself to be thankful, but in the end, I thank God that He gave it to me.

Yesterday I started a Bible Reading Plan. I've never done one before. I created it, and it's for reading the Bible in 31 days. It's a lot of reading, but even so far it has been rewarding. A constant goal of mine is to become more God-conscious, or God-focused. I hardly ever pray, but that isn't my sin. My sin is that the reason I hardly ever pray is because I hardly ever think about God. So, my constant prayer this month is to become more God-conscious.

There are so many things I'd like to elaborate on, but I am too tired. I will lay in my bed, probably not moving for several hours, reading (of course), and then go to bed.

Thank you for indulging me as I just spit out my day!

No comments: